Because of the Covid-19 pandemic our regularly scheduled 4th Wednesday meeting will take place on Zoom. It is going to be our first try at a Zoom meeting for this committee.
Our updated Education Committee Agenda is:
- Welcome & Introductions - 10 Min.
- School 10 Modernization Update - Travis Miller, ROCHESTER SCHOOLS MODERNIZATION PROGRAM | Business Opportunity Manager - 15 Min.
- RCSD Budget Update in the shadow of a pandemic - 9 Min.
- School 44 transition to pre-K, School 43 closing, School 3 transition to Middle School - 6 Min
- The Rochester Coalition for Public Education - Dan Drmicich - 12 Min (Dan, Coalition Coordinator will Join us at 6:30)
- Community Engagement Teams (CET's), We meet w/4 teams via Zoom, Need for local enrollment discussion - 14 min
- Local Busing / Walking School Bus - 10 min (7 is intertwined with 5 and 6)
- School 29 Update - Joe Baldino - 4 Min
- CFC YouthBuild - 4 min
- Walk-in Items - 6 min
Our Meeting will run from 6 to 7:30 and hopefully we can all find out the latest news on the above topics. If you would like to get the Zoom meeting link, please email John Boutet at firstname.lastname@example.org. My phone number is 328-4271.
Please read the minutes from our last meeting: SWCC Education Committee Minutes 2020-02-26. A video of this February meeting is at: