The Education Committee of the SW Common Council will meet the 4th Wednesday, June 26th. The meeting is from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at the Arnett Library. Note the time change.
- Latest receivership developments. Is the transition to Community Schools taking place?
- Square Fair Report: did we use this great chance to recruit local families and volunteers for our schools?
- Latest developments on superintendent transition.
- Community Schools: Local Busing Initiative, Local enrollment, are we making progress? Playground summer staffing?
- Building City/neighborhood/agency connections with our schools - update
- CET meeting update - School 10, 16, 19, Joseph C. Wilson Foundation Academy - Check out Receivership and CET meetings to see how different schools have handled things.
- School 29 (4-H club), 44, and Wilson Commencement - Update
- OACES, CFC YouthBuild - Update
- Walk-in Items
If you have additions for the agenda please contact email@example.com.
Please read the minutes from our last meeting: SWCC Education Committee Minutes 2019-05-22.