The Education Committee of the SW Common Council will meet the 4th Wednesday, February 26th. The meeting is from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at the Arnett Library.
- RCSD Budget overrun and funding update
- Rochester Coalition for Public Education - Update- Bronson 2/19, Urbanski 3/2
- RORE (Rochester Organization of Rank and File Educators) calls for March 6th strike - Discussion
2/21/20 meeting video: https://youtu.be/UhxbmP3iBo8, (Upload will finish by 2/25, 3pm)
- Community Engagement Teams (CET) - updates Videos for 2019-2020 school year 10-a, 10-b, 10-c, 16-b, 16-c, 16-d, 19-a, 19-b, 19-c, 19-d, 19-e, 19-f, 19-g, WFA
- School 44 transition to Pre-K plans - https://youtu.be/K8FzqVQwgBg
- "Harriet" showing for students - Update - over 230 going
School 29, and Wilson Commencement - Update
- CFC YouthBuild - Update
- Walk-in Items
Please read the minutes from our last meeting: SWCC Education Committee Minutes 2020-01-22. A video of this meeting is at:
If you have additions for the agenda please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.