The Education Committee of the SW Common Council will meet the 4th Wednesday, June 26th. The meeting is from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at the Arnett Library. Note the time change.
- Building City/neighborhood/agency connections with our schools - Mayor, City Council, Neighborhood Associations. NSC Proposals - Daisy Algarin
- Community Schools: Local enrollment, Local Busing, Receivership developments. SW CET - update. School 17 as a model
- Review T-shirt plans and goals to highlight
- School 29 (4-H club), 44, and Wilson Commencement - Update
- OACES, CFC YouthBuild - Update
- Walk-in Items
If you have additions for the agenda please contact email@example.com.
Please read the minutes from our last meeting: SWCC Education Committee Minutes 2019-06-26 or see the video at: https://youtu.be/ZAOPzVU2iY4.
Check out Evan Dawson podcast: https://www.wxxinews.org/post/connections-debating-educationism which brings new insights into the failing schools discussions.