The Education Committee of the SW Common Council will meet the 4th Wednesday, May 22nd. The meeting is from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at the Arnett Library.
- Latest developments on the budget.
- Dr. Cecilia Golden, Deputy Superintendent for Teaching and Learning, is joining us to talk about the "Distinguished Educator's Action Plan for Culturally Responsible Instruction Strategy, Parent Engagement"
- Latest developments on new superintendent selection: introduction to Terry Dade
- Community Schools: Local Busing Initiative.
- Square Fair planning - A great chance to recruit local families and volunteers.
- Building City/neighborhood/agency connections with our schools update
- CET meeting update - School 10, 16, 19, Joseph C. Wilson Foundation Academy
- School 29, 44, and Wilson Commencement - Update
- OACES, CFC YouthBuild - Update
- Walk-in Items
If you have additions for the agenda please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the minutes from our last meeting: SWCC Education Committee Minutes 2019-04-24