Keep Children Safe and In School
Stop the School to Prison Pipeline!
- Use out-of class suspension only as a last resort.
- End racial disparities in suspension rates.
- Implement restorative practices that treat students as children not adult criminals.
- Provide support services to any member of school community who is in need.
- Draft a new Code of Conduct, which is not based on a criminal justice model and with meaningful parent and student input.
- Use developmental approaches to reduce disciplinary problems and improve school environment.
Contact us and and get involved in Keeping children in school.