Because of the Covid-19 pandemic our regularly scheduled 4th Wednesday meeting will take place on Zoom.
Our updated Education Committee Agenda is:
- Welcome & Introductions - 10 Min.
- Latest on new Superintendent - 15 Min.
- BLM / Anti Racism impact on schools - 10 Min.
- COVID-19, State & Fed Politics impact, Reopening vs Remote Learning - 10 Min
- The Rochester Coalition for Public Education - Dan Drmicich - 10 Min
- Community Engagement Teams (CET's), Updates - 15 min
- School 29 Update - 5 Min
- CFC YouthBuild - 5 min
- Walk-in Items - 10 min
Our Meeting will run from 6 to 7:30 and hopefully we can all find out the latest news on the above topics. If you would like to get the Zoom meeting link, please email John Boutet at firstname.lastname@example.org. My phone number is 328-4271.
Please read the minutes from our last meeting: SWCC Education Committee Minutes 2020-06-24.
Video from this June meeting is at: https://youtu.be/oo7lTWqYJoc.