Anthony woke me up at 1:30am last night, as the fire turcks were screaming down the street, headed toward a fire about 10 or 12 houses away from ours. I didn't see the fire, but Anthony said he saw flames shooting out of the roof when he went to see what was going on.
The fire was at 144 Penhurst street
, and from reports, it was caused by someone smoking in bed. It's really sad, the folks who own it have been slowly fixing, and renovating the house. And it was really looking good. Let's hope they had insurance, they did not have working smoke detectors though.